Trolley Hop 2018
Trolley Hop 2018
Downtown’s most festive holiday excursion returns! Hop aboard an old-town festive trolley ride to see the holiday lights and action of Downtown Toledo. 🌲
VENUES: Stops this year include @Plate One, @Mutz, and @Fleetwoods.
- Trolleys will start each night at the following times; 5:30pm, 6:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm, 9:30pm, and 10:00pm. Each ride will last approximately 2 hours and drop you off at your starting point, Plate One. PLEASE BE AWARE of which Trolley your group is on
- Festivities will start at Plate One, on the corner of Madison and North Superior St. (actual address is 420 Madison Ave, Suite 104, Toledo, Ohio 43604).
- Parking is available on the streets and there are 2 parking garages located on North Saint Clair Street just a block away.
- Alcohol IS permitted on the trolley. You may bring your own alcohol onto the trolley, or purchase a to-go cup from Plate One and Fleetwoods. No glass, please.
- The evening will culminate with a musical light show at @Hensville.
- ARRIVE 30 MINUTES before your trolley’s departure time. Trust us, you’ll need the time for parking, check-in, and drink orders.
- We strongly encourage you NOT to order food at our stops. We are on a tight time frame, with about 20-30 minutes at each bar, and will need to leave on-time to not inconvenience other riders.
Disclaimer: All sales final. Renters may bring beer or wine or other fermented beverages on board as allowed by law. No glass permitted. Inappropriate behavior will result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passengers(s) asked to disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of disembarking.
I assume all risks associated with my use of the Downtown 419 Trolley as well as all risk of loss, theft or damage of personal property while using or present on the Downtown 419 Trolley or at the establishments/locations where the tour may visit or at any other time and any other location before, during and after the tour. I will not bring any action against Downtown 419, Inc., its employees, board members, successors and/or assigns, for personal injury, property loss, or property damage, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors and/or assigns, the right to bring such action.